Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Now Hiring Culinary Team Members at our Ponte Vedra Inn & Club Location!
Join an award-winning company! The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club is one of the most premier places to work in Northeast Florida. Apply today and take advantage of this unique opportunity to work at the historic Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. People are our greatest asset and we are currently seeking people like you who have a desire to join our team.
The Gate Hospitality Group is a management organization consisting of four of Northeast Florida’s most luxurious and renowned private clubs – the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and The Lodge & Club both located in Ponte Vedra Beach and Epping Forest Yacht Club and The River Club both located in Jacksonville.
In addition to serving club members, the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and The Lodge & Club are also award-winning oceanfront hotels where they also cater to resort guests. An expertly trained staff of more than 900 employees enhances the member and guest experience at these four properties by exceeding the highest standards of hospitality.
Careers with the Gate Hospitality Group
The Gate Hospitality Group offers a wide variety of hospitality employment opportunities at every level of experience centering on all aspects of private club operations and resort operations. We welcome candidates for employment who will take pride in being a member of a team dedicated to the art of service. We invite you to learn more!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Use of proper portion control techniques and assisting in food cost containment.
• Line & station set up.
• Follow shift needed prep-lists.
• Perform daily and weekly kitchen cleaning & sanitation as directed.
• Perform other duties and tasks as needed that will assist in an efficient and top-quality professional kitchen as assigned by the Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
• Minimum one year experience as a line cook in a high-volume upscale restaurant, private club, or luxury resort.
• Flexible schedule and able to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
• Able to read, write and speak English.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
• 401k Retirement
• Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
• Discounts and access at the prestigious Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, including:
• Select Golf, Tennis, and Fitness Center Privileges
• Select Discounted Lodging
• 40% Off Select Retail Items
• St. Augustine Attraction Passes
About the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
Offering 262 luxurious rooms and suites, premier golf and tennis programs, and an indulgent spa, Ponte Vedra Inn & Club has been the seaside destination of choice for four generations of guests. A Florida landmark since opening in 1928, the charming 300-acre resort is located in the picturesque seaside village of Ponte Vedra Beach, just 20 miles southeast of Jacksonville.
The Inn is celebrated as one of the great Florida resorts — a refuge for recreation, relaxation, romance, and reflection; a family vacation favorite; and, a premier year-round option for weddings, social events, business meetings, corporate retreats, and incentive outings.
Just the mere mention of the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club conjures up images of quiet opulence, stateliness, and history. A Florida landmark since its celebrated opening in 1928, this 300-acre oceanfront club is a perfect refuge where world-class recreation, classic cuisine, and organized activities abound. It’s here that four generations of members have delighted in the Ponte Vedra experience where social grace and casual elegance are more a way of life than a slogan.